Lifemark Physiotherapy Elmsdale
32 Park Road
Elmsdale , B2S2L2
Physiotherapist - Lifemark Physiotherapy Elmsdale
Lifemark is hiring a permanent, full-time Physiotherapist in Elmsdale. We are offering a generous Signing Bonus to the successful candidate!
Location: 32 Park Road, Unit 4, Elmsdale, NS
Schedule: Monday – Friday with two evenings per week
Compensation: Guaranteed hourly rate to start, health & dental benefits, continuing education allowance
Lifemark Physiotherapy Elmsdale is a multidisciplinary clinic servicing the growing Municipality of East Hants. Located 35 minutes from Halifax, or 40 minutes from Truro, our busy clinic is eager to welcome a new full-time Physiotherapist! The team consists of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic Care, and Massage Therapy.
Are you considering relocating to Nova Scotia? We offer Relocation Assistance to help with moving expenses!
Why Choose Lifemark?
We live our values in everything we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
- Assessing out-patient injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in a clinical setting is a very strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers or email email@example.com