10 Ann Street
Shelburne Nova Scotia, B0T1W0
Full, diverse orthopaedic caseload awaits in a fun and supportive environment. We seek PTs who are forward thinking, passionate about active rehabilitation and enthusiastic about learning to apply for this existing full-time position with flexible hours.
Physiotherapy services include orthopaedics and manual therapy, acupuncture, supervised conditioning, shockwave, Functional Capacity Evaluations and custom bracing. Excellence in client services is an essential component of our approach.
Opened in 2002, Shelburne Physiotherapy & Fitness Center is a well-established, physiotherapist owned, multi-service clinic in Shelburne, NS. The successful applicant will join a dynamic, experienced team which includes one PT, one MT an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner. Additionally, our Kinesiologist, PT assistant and experienced administrative staff help each day run smoothly.
Please log onto our website to take a virtual tour and see a drone video of our clinic located on the beautiful Shelburne Harbour. www.shelburnephysio.ca
We offer a rewarding work environment, team support and:
• A signing bonus
• A competitive salary, percentage split or hourly wages
• A generous annual educational allowance
• Reimbursement of annual NS College license fee
• Extended health benefits package, including Dental and life insurance
• Mentorship in physiotherapy
• Flexible hours, Monday-Friday (30 to 40+h/ w available)
• Licensed by the NS College of PTs
• Interest or experience in orthopaedics
Contact Name: Terry Redmond PT
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Start Date: August 17, 2021