1554 Dresdan Row, Suite 3070
Halifax , B3J 2K2
Location: Citadel Physiotherapy – Downtown Halifax
Duration: Permanent – Part time or Full time available
Hours: Monday – Friday, combination days and early evenings, hours to be determined
Are you an experienced and dynamic physiotherapist looking for an opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team with a strong referral base that supports innovative, evidence-based approaches to rehabilitation? If so, we have the job for you!
This unique opportunity allows you to take over a part time caseload in a busy locally owned, private practice setting that includes a large post operative and sports rehabilitation component. Strong referral base would allow you to build to full caseload quickly.
What our ideal candidate needs to be successful:
- Graduate of a recognized School of Physiotherapy
- Registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists in Nova Scotia
- You have been a practicing physiotherapist for a minimum of 1 year (completed residency requirements)
- Keen interest in sport specific injuries and rehabilitation
- Passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
- Strong client-centered approach
- Training in Functional Dry Needling would be preferred
- Manual Therapy - Level 2 or above would be preferred
- Experience in busy private clinic with WCB caseload experience would be preferred
As a physiotherapist with us you will receive competitive compensation with vacation pay and an education allowance for ongoing professional development.
Citadel Physiotherapy is locally owned, multidisciplinary clinic with multiple locations. Therapists have full autonomy in deciding patient care and have access to latest technology to utilize in treating patients and online charting. Strong physician and specialist referral base.
Citadel Physiotherapy is associated with Arthritis and Injury Care, making Citadel Physiotherapy a unique collaborative place to work.
We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates including Aboriginal/Indigenous Persons, members of racially visible communities, persons with disabilities, persons of a minority sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If you want to join this fun, professional team, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day December 24, 2023. For further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Daniela Rubinger at email@example.com.
Contact Name: Daniela Rubinger
Application Deadline: December 24, 2023
Start Date: Immediately available