- Atlantic Pain Conference
Date: Mon, June 10, 2013
- Urban Poling ACTIVATOR Course for Rehabilitation and Wellness Professionals
Date: Wed, June 12, 2013
- Introduction to Pain, Nociception, and Nerves with Geoffrey Bove, DC,PhD
Date: Sat, June 22, 2013
- German Auricular Acupuncture and Laser Therapy A Two Day Workshop
Date: Sat, July 13, 2013
There are currently no Career Postings. Please check back soon.
- Are you at risk for a fall? Physiotherapists identify key factors for tumbles in older adults
Thu, March 15, 2012
With icy streets and sidewalks lingering in Nova Scotia well into March, Nova Scotia's physiotherapists remind those at risk of a fall to take care! Often, awareness that you are at risk for a fall is the first step for prevention.
Falling is a potential hazard for anyone, regardless of age, fitness level or environmental conditions. But there are certain factors that can increase the likelihood an older adult may fall.
- Out-Patient Physiotherapy: What Does It Mean To You?
Wed, February 22, 2012
Across Nova Scotia, citizens can access physiotherapy services through publicly funded out-patient clinics located in hospitals. These services provide a hugely valuable contribution to the effectiveness - and cost-effectiveness - of health care in Nova Scotia, and help to ensure that all Nova Scotians can access physiotherapy care regardless of their age, income, or geographic location.