Course Sponsor/Host: Archstone Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre,
Location: 70 Hampton Rd, Rothesay, N.B.
Registration Dates: Open
Registration Fees: $795.00 (early bird before April 6) - $895.00
Course Date: Saturday April 27 (9:00am-6:00pm) - Sunday April 28 (9:00am-5:00pm)
Registration Form Link: https://hypopressivescanada.com/hypopressive-low-pressure-fitness-course-registration-form/
The Level 1 course will provide the basic theory and physiology of the hypopressive method, review its benefits, and will explain the how and why of it's evolution from rehabilitative tool to a full body reprogramming regimen. Attendees will develop an understanding of how to trigger the breath in themselves and how to coach it to clients, and will be required to demonstrate basic mastery of all the 10 required postures.
· Hypopressive® concept
· Hypopressive effects
· Posturology and Hypopressives
· Health and prevention through LPF
· Abdominal and thoracic assessment
· Technical principles
· Hypopressive basic series exercises, transitions and progression
· Myofascial diaphragmatic release exercises
· Training methodology for one to one
· Abdominal muscle weakness level assessment
Current Health-Related Professional Certification, Current CPR, Approved CV
The course is taught over one weekend (8 hours per day – Saturday & Sunday), and qualifies for 4 CECs to those requiring them.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will:
· Be qualified to train individual clients in the HYPOPRESSIVE technique (though weeks of subsequent in-home practice will be required prior to training clients.
· Receive Level 1 accreditation from IIHPT Hypopressive – Low Pressure Fitness (Spain) and HYPOPRESSIVES Canada.
Additionally, all graduates of the course will be included on the contact page of the HYPOPRESSIVES Canada website for those seeking a professional in their region.
The following links are found on Trista Zinn’s webpage: https://coresetfitness.com/
Hypopressive Exercise vs Traditional Abdominal & Core Exercise
Low Pressure Fitness- Hypopressive with ultrasound of bladder lift
Low Pressure Fitness - Hypopressives Not just a breathing technique
Canadian Physiotherapy Association