Lifemark CORE Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Centre
Unit D 857 Sackville Drive
Lower Sackville , B4E 1S1
Registered Physiotherapist (Full Time)
We are seeking a full time Physiotherapist to join our team in Lower Sackville! The anticipated schedule includes day time hours, Monday – Friday.
Lifemark CORE Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre Inc. is a physiotherapy and rehab clinic committed to providing client-centered, high-quality health care to our patients in the Lower Sackville community.
In addition to our core services of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology, and massage therapy, we offer a number of specialty services, including concussion management and dizziness & balance treatment.
Why choose Lifemark?
- We offer the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team with a strong focus on client care
- National reach with a local touch
- Continuous culture of learning
- A career that grows with you – we like to promote from within
- We have fun - it's even one of our core values!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset
Apply today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
Contact Name: Andrea Dorton