610 East River Rd, Suite 150
New Glasgow NS, B2h 3S2
Full, diverse orthopaedic caseload awaits in a fun and supportive environment.
We seek PTs who are forward thinking, passionate about active rehabilitation and enthusiastic about learning to apply for this existing full-time (40h/w) position. Physiotherapy services include orthopaedics and manual therapy, sports therapy, vestibular therapy, concussion rehabilitation, FCEs and custom bracing. Excellence in client services is an essential component of our approach.
Opened in 2002, ActiveLife Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic is a well-established, physiotherapist owned, multi-service clinic in New Glasgow, NS (www.newglasgow.ca). The successful applicant will join a dynamic, experienced team which includes two PTs, three MTs and a Pedorthist. Our Kinesiologist-PT assistant and experienced administrative staff help each day run smoothly.
We offer a rewarding work environment, team support and:
• A $1500 signing bonus
• A competitive salary, percentage split or hourly wages
• A generous annual educational allowance
• Reimbursement of annual NS College license fee
• Extended health benefits package, including LTD and life insurance
• Mentorship in sports physiotherapy
• Flexible hours, Monday-Friday (30 to 40+h/ w available)
• Licensed by the NS College of PTs
• Interest or experience in orthopaedics
For more information visit our website www.activelifeclinic.ca or call Shannon Estabrooks, Director, at (902)752-9926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit resumes by email or fax (902)752-8251.
Contact Name: Shannon Estabrooks
Application Deadline: September 30, 2017
Start Date: October 1, 2017