724 King Street
Bridgewater NS, B4V 1B
Physiotherapist - Lifemark Physiotherapy Bridgewater - Bridgewater, NS
We are seeking a full-time and part-time Physiotherapist to join our team at Lifemark Physiotherapy Bridgewater! New grads are encouraged to apply!
Lifemark is a multidisciplinary healthcare organization. Our clinics aim to provide our patients with compassionate care throughout our multiple locations across Canada. Our interdisciplinary approach means that our clinicians work together. We provide our patients with the most proactive solutions for a quick recovery.
Why choose Lifemark?
- We offer the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team with a strong focus on client care
- National reach with a local touch
- Continuous culture of learning
- A career that grows with you – we like to promote from within
- We have fun - it's even one of our core values!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Experience within a private clinic setting is considered an asset,
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses are a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
Contact Name: Andrea Dorton