#5100 Highway 7
Porters Lake , B3E 1J3
PhysioLink Porters Lake is looking to expand our team! We are looking for a Part-Time to Full-Time Physiotherapist to join our team. This position would allow for approximately 30 clinic hours weekly, with the opportunity to grow to Full Time hours. Both daytime and evening hours are required. New physiotherapy graduates are welcome to apply.
PhysioLink Porters Lake is proud to be the premiere multidisciplinary clinic on the Eastern Shore since 1994, providing high quality rehabilitative services to our community. Our friendly and professional team are committed to lifelong learning, skill enhancement, and community involvement. PhysioLink Porters Lake strives to provide effective, quality care using a multidisciplinary team approach to support our community’s health and wellness goals.
Primary Physiotherapist Duties:
· Perform clinical assessments and implement individualized treatment plans for clients.
· Provide ongoing clinical evaluation of client progress, and communicate progress effectively.
· Administer and collect objective outcome measures.
· Liaise with referral sources and funders to build relationships and ensure client’s needs are met.
· Provide written reports, as required, to referral sources and funders, as outlined with the NSCP and PhysioLink Porters Lake standards.
· Participate in quality improvement initiatives within the clinic.
· Contribute to the team through collaboration, and demonstrate good judgement in decision making processes.
· Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
· A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program.
· A registered physiotherapist member in good standing with the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists.
· Experience within a private clinic setting, and acupuncture training is an asset.
· Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Dedicated to providing high quality client care.
· Strong skills in decision making, critical thinking, and analysis.
· Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Competitive Commission/Wage
· Extended Health Benefits
· Holiday Pay
· Education Allowance
· Personal Fitness Allowance
· Opportunity for signing bonus!
Contact Name: Shauna Taylor PT / Ashley Bellefontaine PT