Lifemark Sport Medicine Canada Games Centre
182 - 26 Thomas Raddall Drive
Halifax , B3S 0E2
Registered Physiotherapist - Lifemark Sport Medicine Canada Games Centre - Halifax, NS (Casual Part-time)
We are seeking a part-time Physiotherapist to join our team at the Canada Games Centre in Clayton Park!
The anticipated schedule is evenings, between 8-20 hours per week.
Lifemark Sport Medicine - Canada Games Centre is a large multi-disciplinary physiotherapy, sport medicine, massage therapy and chiropractic clinic located inside the Canada Games Centre in Halifax.
Why choose Lifemark?
- Opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Strong focus on quality services and client care
- Comprehensive rewards package
- A culture of continuous learning - continuing education allowance provided for professional development
- Community involvement - established partnerships with Special Olympics Canada, the Bluenose Marathon, and the Halifax Wanderers Football Club
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- The completion of advanced orthopedic and/or sports courses are a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information